In a PR this morning we announced that Incentive Solutions was named one of the Atlanta’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources (NABR). This marks the 7th year in a row that we’ve received this honor. What’s our secret? Of course, it helps to know a thing or two about employee rewards and recognition. But I think the key is to invest in your staff's personal growth and to align workplace incentives with your company's vision.
At Incentive Solutions, our mission is all-inclusive: To inspire growth – for our clients and our employees. We use our core values as a roadmap to guide us toward this outcome:
- Be respectful – By respecting our coworkers, our clients, and ourselves, we ensure a company culture that remains open to learning and growth, even during challenging times.
- Act now – By being proactive and seizing the moment, we will maximize our opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate – By staying on the same page with our coworkers and our clients, and helping each other brainstorm and implement solutions, we will learn from each other and grow faster than we would have by ourselves.
- Do the right thing – By always doing the right thing, we ensure that our decisions will consistently result in behavior that ensures our growth and the growth of those around us.
- Make it better – By always looking outside the box and pushing each other for better solutions, we will improve our offering to our clients, resulting in growth.
- Take it personally – By consistently taking pride in the quality of everything we produce, we remain focused and motivated. The quality of our output determines our growth.
We know that adhering to these values will help us grow into better people, better coworkers, and better advisors to our clients. This provides our foundation. We then apply workplace incentives to reward and recognize our staff for upholding these principles with Quick Points certificates and the Total Recognition Suite. Our staff is able to redeem their points towards the same great online rewards we offer our clients.
Beyond Workplace Incentives: Inspiring Employees to Invest in Expanding their Skill Sets
In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular one-on-one coaching sessions with our executive leadership, and we pay for them to take courses, attend conferences, and gain new certifications. Every year, each employee has the opportunity to market their new skills and make a case in front of our leadership team for a raise to reflect their increased market value.
No one has taken advantage of these learning opportunities more than Senior Multimedia Designer, Daley Serpico, who we chose to represent ISI at the Atlanta’s 2019 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® award ceremony last week. When she began working with us, Daley didn’t know how to code. But over the last three years, Daley has gotten certifications in HTML, CSS, jQuery, and has started her training in PHP. If you’ve noticed some of the improvements we’ve been making to our web page designs recently, you can credit Daley for that.
Daley Serpico is truly the embodiment of our core values. It’s been exciting to watch her grow into a leader. She really goes above and beyond and does a great job holding everyone accountable and inspiring those around her to reach new heights. We were honored to have her receive the award on our behalf. And we would like to thank the NABR for taking the time to recognize companies that try their best to do right by their employees.
Interested in Learning More About How to Use Employee Incentives?
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can use workplace incentives to increase productivity, reduce turnover, and improve organizational culture, we encourage you to check out our employee rewards and recognition page.
Til next time,