The U.S. dollar is at a 10-year high against the Euro, making America’s favorite European destinations a bargain. Ireland has a unique appeal and connection for Americans; flights tend to be the shortest and cheapest from the U.S. Language isn’t a problem, the countryside and attractions are mesmerizing but, most important… the Irish love Americans, and it shows in every interaction.
We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day than by offering you a great way to see the cities and countryside of wonderful Ireland at an unbeatable price!
The 6-day Ireland group travel package is €1799 per person and includes:
- 2 nights at the five-star Druids Glen Resort
- 3 nights at the five-star Culloden Estate
- All transport—by coaches!
- Full guiding and assistance throughout
- Fish and chips onboard the MV Cill Airne on the River Liffey on arrival day
- City tour of Dublin
- Dinner at the exquisite Woodstock House on Druids Glen grounds
- Irish countryside tour
- Dinner and Irish entertainment at the Wicklow Brewery, winner of the 2015 Bar of the Year
- Giants Causeway excursion, including visit to Bushmills Distillery and pub lunch
- Choice of tours; Black Taxi Tours, Game of Thrones Tour or Crumlin Road Gaol
- Farewell evening at the world’s largest Titanic attraction
Ask about our group travel packages to other exciting destinations!